This is my latest painting project, a hand painted lazy Susan.
Wikipedia definition for a lazy Susan "The lazy Susan is a rotating tray, usually circular, placed on top of a table to aid in moving food on a large table or counter top.
Lazy Susan is also used to describe any type of small, hand-rotated flat platform, e.g. a rotating spice rack for a kitchen cabinet."
I decided to paint a sunflower in acrylic paint for all the sunflower lovers out there. The wood is natural color with a diameter of 15". After I finished painting the sunflower I put a thick protective finish over the whole top surface. Contact me for price and shipping details at pj@pjcookartist.com.
Thanks, PJ

3 comments:
I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to study the intact story.
Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.
Wow, pretty great topic. How will I get that RSS?
Katherine Meetington
bug detector review
Post a Comment